Tổng quan các tuần lễ
1. Students do quiz for true/false and multiple choice questions. This could be a part of mid test. Deadline: 15/02/20
2. Students join the discussion/forum to ask and answer, check your solutions with your friends.
3. Students learn some theory questions. Check topics in forum.
Students attend the class next week to sit for the exam.
Update 17/02/20: high possibility of doing mid-test online.
Students continue to do the rest of exercises in session 9.
1. All groups send slides/video record at the same time: before 9:50am, 19/02/2020
2. Group 3 and 4 give presentation in this session.
Your marks are announcing this day. Please check carefully and tell me if there is a problem.
I will sum your view until 12:20 this day.
This is the last day for any questions about your marks. After this session, no complaint can be solved.
1. Students have 2 days for your submission that is planned from 10:30 am 09/03/20 to 10:30 am 11/03/20
2. Your test will be sent via google drive. Then, you have to check your HS email to take it.
3. Students submit your test (word file, 4 pages max) via e-learning system (by turnitin checking). This is your formal test to be graded, not the one you send in email.
4. To back up your test, you also send me your test via HS email : firstname.lastname@example.org at the same time.
5. No late submission can be accepted by mlearning system with any reason. Your back-up test in HS email is just to back-up, not to be graded marks. So, take note about this.
Updated 04/03/20: 4 pages max
6. You are free to ask me questions in the test time in mlearning system, forum. Every students can hear it. I will not answer privately via facebook or other application.