1. Students have 2 days for your submission that is planned from 10:30 am 09/03/20 to 10:30 am 11/03/20
2. Your test will be sent via google drive. Then, you have to check your HS email to take it.
3. Students submit your test (word file, 4 pages max) via e-learning system (by turnitin checking). This is your formal test to be graded, not the one you send in email.
4. To back up your test, you also send me your test via HS email : email@example.com at the same time.
5. No late submission can be accepted by mlearning system with any reason. Your back-up test in HS email is just to back-up, not to be graded marks. So, take note about this.
Updated 04/03/20: 4 pages max
6. You are free to ask me questions in the test time in mlearning system, forum. Every students can hear it. I will not answer privately via facebook or other application.