For good videoconferencing experience:
1. Find a quiet place. Don't let background noise into the meeting room.
2. Make sure you have good, stable internet connection. Most lagging, dropping from the meeting room results from poor internet connection.
3. Too loud microphone may lead to voice clipping.
4. Teachers should share webcam to enhance interaction.
5. All PPT files are converted to still images during room presentation. PPT animations and effects will be lost.
6. If you need support or have questions, please post in Mlearning Support Forum.
7. All courses must have a Feedback block. Please see this tutorial to create one.