Interactive English - Level 4
1. Course Objectives:
students with the tools they need:
Grammar + Vocabulary + Pronunciation = confident speaking
- Develop students’ four language skills focusing on listening and speaking skills and basic communication skills in everyday situations.
2. Course book: English File - Pre Intermediate 3rd Edition
- Student's Book: Units 7 - 12
- Workbook: Units 7 - 12
- Extra course materials: English Pronunciation In Use Elementary (Cambridge)
3. Learning Outcomes:
a. Grammar: - Have clear and memorable presentations of new structures.- Have plenty of regular and varied practice in useful and natural contexts.
b. Vocabulary: - Expand
their knowledge of high-frequency words and phrases rapidly.
- Use new vocabulary in personalized contexts.
c. Pronunciation: - Have a solid foundation in the sounds of English.
- Have targeted pronunciation development.
- See where there are rules and patterns.